The Content Library in Spinjutsu Studio Pro is written from scratch by some of the very best writers and then hand-spun at multiple levels to create high quality spintax. Spintax inside the content library exists in small discrete modules that are easy to manage. Our modular approach allows us to keep adding new modules over time to even further increase variety, while giving you incredible flexibility. How many articles can you create? A typical content set like those included below can produce around 4,492,236,814,558,787,941,553,941,984,051,200 different articles. Use content curation and it’s even more!
With a bit of simple cut-and-paste, you can convert your traditional spintax documents into our modular format and get vastly more unique possible variations. What’s more, it’s terrific for clients! Convert their content into our modular format and you’ll be able to produce far more unique articles with the exact same amount of spintax.
Available niches include:
Search Engine Optimization
Create beautifully formatted articles with sub-headings and graphics
Make changes to raw spintax with ease
Includes CC0 images for included niches
Produce more variations from spintax documents that you already have
TIP: Save money by converting existing spintax into our modular format.
Content Subscription Plan
Our content subscription plan:
1. Introduces ground-breaking capabilities you can’t get anywhere else*, like HTML formatted bulleted lists
2. Expands the content library with new spintax modules for existing topics;
3. Will add 4 new niches over the upcoming year;
4. Does all this for less per month than it costs to have a single spintax article created!
As you can see from the above picture, Spinjutsu provides a hierarchy to help you categorize and manage your content. The content manager is clearly laid out so you can easily navigate through the available subjects. A few comments:
1. We do not recommend renaming, moving, or any in way making any changes to the structure or naming conventions of content supplied by us. The reason is that if we issue content updates or additions, you’re going to end up with a big mess on your hands, it won’t be covered under support, and the only solution we can suggest that you consider is for you to wipe everything out and start over. You should only change things that you add yourself.
2. RSS feeds for content curation and remote image URL’s for iFrame picture embedding are defined at the Subcategory level. You’ll note there’s also a button to take you straight to the local picture directory so that you can easily find and manage related images.
3. The other tab (not depicted) is simply a spintax editor in which you can modify any of the spintax modules in the content library. The module editor is what you’d use to take an existing spintax document and create the individual modules to incorporate it into the Spinjutsu content library.